Technical Specialist / Level 3 Support
CA Plus Ltd is an international market leading company, specialising in innovative revenue management software for airports and shopping malls. We form part of the Veovo Airport Group, which is part of Gentrack, a successful publicly listed international company with headquarters in New Zealand and operations and customers across the globe.
We are seeking to recruit a Technical Specialist, ideally based in Malta, to join our current Software Support Team. The selected candidate will be exposed to a fast moving and innovative industry where technology drives advancement and will have the opportunity for overseas travel and a range of technical and leadership career development paths.
We are looking for a smart, driven and curious specialist who has exceptional trouble solving skills and can translate customers' requirements and needs into solutions that fit into the product's design.
Key areas of the role will include:
- Involvement in all aspects of the CA+ Data Collection implementation journey;
- Managing more complex requests and escalations for the various CA+ Products, via phone, email and Helpdesk;
- Managing escalations at a L3 Support to the development team;
- Portal installation and upgrades
- Monitoring the status of the CA+ applications
- Reporting and handling issues coming from monitoring tools;
- Maintaining internal systems to identify any areas for improvement;
- Contributing to the CA+ Knowledge Base and User Documentation;
- Liaising with clients to understand and document issues;
- Understanding internal issues, and providing solutions throughout;
- Follow up with clients to ensure business continuity;
- Involvement in training exercises for partners;
- A Bachelor’s Degree in IT coupled with 2-3 years’ experience in a technical support capacity;
- Knowledge on the Atlassian suite of products is considered an asset;
- Experience in technical support related tasks whether B2B or B2C customers;
- Work in an organised manner and keep deadlines;
- Strong oral/written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and professionally with clients. Whilst English is a must; any other languages will be considered an asset;
- Ticketing system experience;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other MS Office applications;
- Programming knowledge is considered an asset;
- Any related MSCA certifications;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- A positive, friendly attitude with a customer-oriented approach;
- Must be a team player and also be able to work independently;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work accordingly;
- Be innovative and propose fresh ideas;
Data Retention Policy
All details of applicants, including their application and CV, will be safely deleted from our database after 6 months of filling of the respective post.